Microscan V420-F300M03M-SRX Industrial Serial Barcode Reader
The Omron Microscan V420-F300M03M-SRX is a fixed-mount barcode reader packed into a compact design yet delivering powerful performance for reading a wide range of 1D and 2D barcodes, including color codes, in both well-lit and moderately low-light industrial environments. Its integrated red aiming beam assists with precise alignment and also barcode targeting, making it ideal for applications requiring accuracy and space efficiency.
- 0.3MP monochrome CMOS sensor with X-Mode decoder: Captures detailed images for diverse barcodes, including color codes, on various surfaces.
- Medium field of view: Accommodates larger barcodes or multiple codes within the 300mm adjustable focal range.
- Fast decoding speed (up to 42 fps): Also ensures efficient capture, even at high conveyor speeds.
- White LED ring light + High-power blue LED illuminator: Provides consistent illumination for various barcode types and surfaces.
- Red aiming beam: Assists with precise alignment and barcode targeting.
- Rugged design: IP54 dustproof and water-resistant construction withstands harsh environments.
- Flexible communication options: Also connects via Ethernet TCP/IP, USB, or Ethernet over USB.
- Compact size: Fits easily into space-constrained applications.
- Similar core features to V420-F300M12M-SWX and V420-F064M03M-SRX in terms of illumination and aiming beam.
- Stands out for its compact size and lower resolution sensor (trade-off between space efficiency and reading very small barcodes).
- Offers the benefits of color barcode reading compared to the SRX variants of other V420-F models.
Overall: The Omron Microscan V420-F300M03M-SRX is a powerful and versatile choice for industrial applications demanding reliable barcode reading performance in diverse environments, especially when space is at a premium and precise targeting is needed. Its high speed, accuracy, enhanced illumination, aiming beam, and also compact size make it suitable for demanding use cases where efficient capture, adaptability, and space efficiency are key. Consider models with higher-resolution sensors if your needs involve reading very small barcodes.